I welcome and encourage comments and discussion on this site. In order to promote helpful, thoughtful, and courteous interaction, the following policies will be applied to all comments.
- Keep it clean – no profanity, insults, accusatory, or demeaning language.
- Keep it respectful – I welcome disagreement and various convictions and opinions. Please show me and your readers the same courtesy I wish to show you, and comment with respect.
- Keep it concise – please keep your comments as concise as possible. Don’t use ten words if you can say something in five.
- Stay on topic – avoid rabbit trails. For example, if you’re commenting on a blog post about the resurrection, don’t digress on to the topic of war in the Old Testament.
- Do not advertise or post personal information. If you have something you’d like me to see you can contact me through my email on the Contact Sarah page.
- I reserve the right to moderate all comments on this blog. If I feel you have violated one of the above policies I will either a) ask you to modify your comment according to the guidelines, or b) delete your comment.